The purchase or sale of real estate is an extremely important matter for all parties involved in the transaction. With title problems unique to Wisconsin together with complicated land use, environmental and zoning issues, it is imperative to be represented by a law firm that has the resources and the first-hand experience in all the factors that are involve in the real estate acquisition, transaction and closing processes.
Erchull Legal Group, LLC performs real estate litigation and transactional work for a number of mortgage lenders, title companies, builders, real estate brokers, and private individuals throughout the country. We assist with the purchase and sale of real estate, including negotiating and drafting purchase agreements and other documents, ensuring good title, and closings. Our firm also assists our clients navigating the legal aspects of financing, re-financing, and foreclosures.
In the course of our representation of these clients, the firm handles matters encompassing:
- Real estate litigation
- Sales and acquisitions of real property and equity and debt interests
- Lender-borrower legal opinions
- Secondary market closing
- Title searches
- Title insurance
- Mortgage originations and other real estate finance vehicles
- Mortgage foreclosures
- Joint ventures and equity funds
- Equity and debt securitizations
- Property development and construction
- Real estate mediation
- Condominium Association Representation